In weekends, we would like to have some restaurant style food at home and also want to prepare it quick. so today I would like to share, very quick recipe of Veg Corn Capsicum, of restaurant style taste.
Cooking Time: 20 Mins
Ingredients: (serve for 2)
- Tomatoes – (1 cup – 2 pieces)
- Boiled Corn – (1 cob)
- Capsicum – (1 piece)
- Oil – (2 tbsp)
- Garam Masala – (1 tbsp)
- Salt to taste
- Dhaniya (Coriander) Powder – (1/2 tbsp)
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
- Haldi (turmeric) Powder – (1/4 tbsp)
- Milk Mavo – (2 tbsp)
- Cream – (1 tbsp)
- Kaju & Magatari seeds – (1 tbsp)
I have taken pictures while preparing the same which I have shared it here.
1) In a mixture take tomatoes and add all above masalas and make gravy.
2) Take oil in pan and cook the gravy till it looses the oil.
3) Now add boiled corn and finely chopped capsicum.
4) Lastly garnish it with coriander and kaju.
Veg Corn Capsicum
- Fresh Coriander
- Kaju – (5 to 8 pieces)